stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李全富 , Masters Advisor：羅俊雄
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201801317
結構健康診斷 ； 時頻分析方法 ； 同步擠壓小波轉換 ； 平滑重排偽維格納 分布 ； 結構損傷評估 ； 結構損傷部位識別 ； structural health monitoring ； time-frequency analysis method ； Synchrosqueezed wavelet transform ； Reassigned smoothed pseudo Wigner-Ville distribution ； damage detection ； damage localization
-  S.T. Quek, Q. Wang, L. Zhang, K.-K. Ang, Sensitivity analysis of crack detection in beams by wavelet technique, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 43 (2001) 2899–2910.
-  A. Klepka, T. Uhl, Identification of modal parameters of non-stationary systems with the use of wavelet based adaptive filtering, Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 47 (2014) 21–34.
-  A. Tjirkallis, and A. Kyprianou, Damage detection under varying environmental and operational conditions using Wavelet Transform Modulus Maxima decay lines similarity. Mechanical Systems & Signal Processing s 66–67(2016) 282-297.
-  S. Banerji, T.B Roy, A. Sabamehr, A. Bagchi. Experimental validation of a structural damage detection method based on marginal Hilbert spectrum. SPIE Smart Structures and Materials Nondestructive Evaluation and Health Monitoring, 2017, Portland, Oregon, United States. (2017)
-  R. Tarinejad, M. Damadipour, Modal identification of structures by a novel approach based on FDD-wavelet method, Journal of Sound and Vibration 333 (2014) 1024–1045.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?