stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. ACI committee 215, “Consideration for Design of Concrete Structures Subjected to Fatigue Loading. ” ACI Structures Journal, Vol. 71, No. 3, pp. 97-121, 1974
- 4. Frangopol DM, Gharaibeh ES, Kong JS, Miyake M, “Optimal network-level bridge maintenance planning based on minimum expected cost” Journal of Transportation Research Board, Transportation Research Record 1696, Vol. 2, National Academy Press, pp. 26-33, 2000
- 6. Hui-Ping Tserng, Yen-Liang Yin and Chin-Lung Chung, ”Maintenance Strategy for Bridge Components on the Basis of Performance. ”, Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, pp. 234-243, 2009
- 7. Hui-Ping Tserng and Chin-Lung Chung, ”Health Assessment and Maintenance Strategy for Bridge Management Systems: a Lesson Learned in Taiwan.” Journal of Infrastructure Systems, pp. 235-246, 2007
- 9. Papaakis V G, Vayenas C G, Fardis M N, ”Physical and Chemical, Characteristics Affecting the Durability of Concrete”, ACI Materials Journal, pp. 186-196, 1991
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?