stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳大均 , Masters Advisor：黃燦輝 Co-advisor ：翁孟嘉;李宏輝
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.00203
-  洪健博，「圍束應力對活性粉混凝土在高應變率下動態力學行為之分析」，碩士論文，國立成功大學土木工程學系，台南，2008。
-  Chen, G., Tao, J. L., Chen, Z. F., Huang, X. C., Xu, W. F., "Correction of lateral inertia effect in shpb.", International Journal of Modern Physics B, Vol. 22, Nos. 9, 10, 11, pp.1045-1049, 2008.
-  Hao, Y., Hao, H., ”Numerical investigation of the dynamic compressive behaviour of rock materials at high strain rate”, Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, v 46, n 2, p 373-388, 2012.
-  Hopkinson, B., "A method of measuring the pressure in the deformation of high explosives by the impact of bullets.", Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. A213, pp.437-452, 1914.
-  Kumar, A., "The effect of stress rate and temperature on the strength of basalt and granite.", Geophysis, Vol. 33, No.3, pp.501-510, 1968.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?