stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
廖春滿 , Masters Advisor：呂良正
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.00204
非古典阻尼系統 ； 模態疊加法 ； 反應譜分析法 ； 阻尼器最佳化配置 ； 人工合成地震 ； 設計反應譜 ； non-classically damped system ； mode superposition method ； response spectrum analysis method ； optimal placement of dampers ； artificial earthquake ； design response spectrum
- Foss, K. A. 1958. Co-ordinates which uncouple the equations of motion of damped linear dynamic systems. ASME Journal of Applied Mechanics. 25: 361-364.
- Caughey, T. K. and O’Kelly, M. E. J. 1965. Classical normal modes in damped linear dynamic systems. ASME Journal of Applied Mechanics. 32: 583-588.
- Veletsos, A. S. and Ventura, C. E. 1986. Modal analysis of non-classically damped linear systems. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 14: 217-243.
- Gupta, A. K. and Jaw, J. W. 1986. Seismic response of nonclassically damped systems. Nuclear Engineering and Design, 91: 153-159.
- Gupta, A. K. and Jaw, J. W. 1986. Response spectrum method for nonclassically damped systems. Nuclear Engineering and Design, 91: 161-169.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?