stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
余秉駿 , Masters Advisor：林祥泰
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2015.00214
- 2. Ethyl Acetate (ETAC): 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017, 2013, Merchant Research & Consulting, Ltd.
- 5. 何宗仁, 化工製程蒸餾單元熱能整合技術, 工業技術研究院 化學工業研究所.
- 6. Bernatova, S., K. Aim, and I. Wichterle, Vapor-liquid and chemical equilibria in the ethanol plus ethanoic acid system at 348.15 k. Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, 2007. 52(1): p. 20-23.
- 7. Lee, L.S. and M.Z. Kuo, Phase and reaction equilibria of the acetic acid-isopropanol-isopropyl acetate-water system at 760 mmHg. Fluid Phase Equilibria, 1996. 123(1-2): p. 147-165.
- 8. Gmehling, J., J.D. Li, and M. Schiller, A modified UNIFAC model .2. Present parameter matrix and results for different thermodynamic properties. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 1993. 32(1): p. 178-193.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?