stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- (1) 王得安 (2013)。蜂巢格網圍束效應之數值分析。碩士論文，國立臺灣大學土木工程學研究所。
- (2) 沈哲緯 (2005)。蜂巢格網加勁土壤之力學特性。碩士論文，國立臺灣大學土木工程學研究所。
- (4) 黃渝紋 (2012)。三軸壓縮試驗探討蜂巢格網的圍束效應。碩士論文，國立臺灣大學土木工程學研究所。
- (5) Chen, R. H., Huang, Y. W., Huang, F. C. (2013). Confinement effect of geocells on sand samples under triaxial compression. Geotextiles and Geomembranes, Vol. 37, pp. 35-44.
- (6) Latha, G. M., Rajagopal, K. (2007). Parametric finite element analyses of geocell – supported embankments. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, Vol. 44, pp. 917-927.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?