stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Bayart, J.-B., Bulle, C., Deschenes, L., Margni, M., Pfister, S., Vince, F. and Koehler, A. (2010) A framework for assessing off-stream freshwater use in LCA. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 15(5), 439-453.
- 4.Boulay, A.M., Bulle, C., Bayart, J.B., Deschenes, L. and Margni, M. (2011b) Regional characterization of freshwater Use in LCA: modeling direct impacts on human health. Environmental Science & Technology 45(20), 8948-8957.
- 6.Chiu, Y.-W., Suh, S., Pfister, S., Hellweg, S. and Koehler, A. (2011) Measuring ecological impact of water consumption by bioethanol using life cycle impact assessment. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 17(1), 16-24.
- 7.EC-JRC (2011) Recommendations for Life Cycle Impact Assessment in the European context - based on existing environmental impact assessment models and factors.
- 9.Hagman, J., Nerentorp, M., Arvidsson, R. and Molander, S. (2013) Do biofuels require more water than do fossil fuels? Life cycle-based assessment of jatropha oil production in rural Mozambique. Journal of Cleaner Production 53, 176-185.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?