stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abele, E., Abele, R. and Lukevics, E. (2003) Pyridine oximes: synthesis, reactions and biological activity. Khimiya Geterotsiklicheskikh Soedinenii (7), 963-1005.
- Anand, U. and Mukherjee, S. (2014) Microheterogeneity and microviscosity of F127 micelle: the counter effects of urea and temperature. Langmuir 30(4), 1012-1021.
- Anastas, P.T. and Kirchhoff, M.M. (2002) Origins, current status, and future challenges of green chemistry. Accounts of Chemical Research 35(9), 686-694.
- Barrett, E.P., Joyner, L.G. and Halenda, P.P. (1951) The determination of pore volume and area distributions in porous substances. I. computations from nitrogen isotherms. Journal of the American Chemical Society 73(1), 373-380.
- Benotti, M.J. and Brownawell, B.J. (2007) Distributions of pharmaceuticals in an urban estuary during both dry- and wet-weather conditions. Environmental Science & Technology 41(16), 5795-5802.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?