stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Leman Akoglu, Rishi Chandy and Christos Faloutsos, “Opinion Fraud Detection in Online Reviews by Network Effects”, Proceedings of the Seventh International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media, Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, 2013.
- Enrico Blanzieri, Anton Bryl, “A survey of learning-based techniques of email spam filtering”, Artificial Intelligent Systems and Technology, Vol. 29 Issue 1, pp. 63-92, 2008.
- C.-C. Chang and C.-J. Lin. “LIBSVM : a library for support vector machines”, ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology, 2:27:1--27:27, 2011.
- Yu-Ren Chen and Hsin-Hsi Chen, “Opinion Spam Detection in Web Forum: A Real Case Study”, Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on World Wide Web, ACM, pp. 173-183, 2015.
- Wenjing Duan, Bin Gu and Andrew B. Whinston, “An empirical investigation of panel data”, Decision Support Systems, pp.1007-1016, 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?