stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  M. Toda, Theory of air flow generation by a resonant type PVF2 bimorph cantilever vibrator, Ferroelectrics 22 (1979) 911-918.
-  M. Toda, Voltage-induced large amplitude bending device-PVF2 bimorph-its properties and applications, Ferroelectrics 32 (1981) 127-133.
-  R. R. Schmidt, Local and average transfer coefficients on a vertical surface due to convection form a piezoelectric fan, IEEE Inter Society Conference on Thermal Phenomena (1994) 41-49.
-  J. H. Yoo, J. I. Hong, C.Y. Park, Characteristics of piezoelectric fans using PZT ceramics, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials Seoul Korea 2 (1997) 1075-1081
-  J. H. Yoo, J. I. Hong, W. Cao, Piezoelectric ceramic bimorph coupled to thin metal plate fan as cooling fan for electronic devices, Sensors and Actuators 79 (2000) 8-12.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?