stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
賴靜芬 , Masters Advisor：王榮德 Co-advisor ：杜宗禮
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2004.00243
- 4.Kemmlert K, Lundholm L. Factors influencing ergonomic conditions and employment rate after an occupational musculoskeletal injury. J Occup Rehab 1994;4(1):11-21
- 5.Dasinger LK, Krause N, Deegan LJ, Brand RJ, Rudolph L. Physical workplace factors and return to work after compensated low back injury: a disability phase-specific analysis. J Occup Environ Med 2000; 42:323-33.
- 6.MacKenzie EJ, Morris JA, Jr., Jurkovich GJ, et al. Return to work following injury: the role of economic, social, and job-related factors. Am J Public Health 1998; 88:1630-7
- 7.Work Loss Data Institute(US). Official Disability Guidelines. San Diego: The Institute;2002, 946-957
- 10.Infante-Rivard C, Lortie M. Prognostic factors for return to work after a first compensated episode of back pain. Occup Environ Med 1996; 53:488-94
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?