stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Beasley RP, Hwang LY, Lin CC, Chien CS. Hepatocellular carcinoma and hepatitis B virus. A prospective study of 22707 men in Taiwan. Lancet 1981; 2(8256):1129-33..
- Cappelli E, Taylor R, Cevasco M, Abbondandolo A, Caldecott K, and Frosina G. Involvement of XRCC1 and DNA ligase III gene products in DNA base excision repair. J. Biol. Chem. 1997; 272(38):23970-23975.
- Casse C, Hu YC, Ahrendt SA. The XRCC1 codon 399 allele is associated with adenine to guanine p53 mutation in non-small cell lung cancer. Munt. Res. 2003; 528:19-27.
- Chen CJ, Liang KY, Chang AS, Chang YC, Lu SN, Liaw YF, Chang WY, Sheen MC, Lin TM. Effects of hepatitis B virus, alcohol, drinking, cigarette smoking and familial tendency on hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology. 1991; 13(3):398-406.
- Chen DS, and Sung JL. Hepatitis B virus infection on Taiwan. N. Engl. J. Med. 1977; 297(12):668-669.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?