stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Part I: Study of anticancer mechanism of Evo00825 in human hormone-refractory prostate cancer cells;Part II: Study of the role of Pim-1 in microtubule-binding agents mediated apoptosis in human hormone-refractory prostate cancer cells
梁沛祺 , Masters Advisor：顧記華
- 1. Huang D. M., Guh J. H., Huang Y. T., Chueh S. C., Chiang P. C., and Teng C. M. Induction of mitotic arrest and apoptosis in human prostate cancer pc-3 cells by evodiamine. J Urol. 2005, 173:256-261.
- 2. Liao C. H., Pan S. L., Guh J. H., Chang Y. L., Pai H. C., Lin C. H., and Teng C. M. Antitumor mechanism of evodiamine, a constituent from Chinese herb Evodiae fructus, in human multiple-drug resistant breast cancer NCI/ADR-RES cells in vitro and in vivo. Carcinogenesis. 2005, 26:968-975.
- 3. DeLuca J. G., Moree B., Hickey J. M., Kilmartin J. V., and Salmon E. D. hNuf2 inhibition blocks stable kinetochore-microtubule attachment and induces mitotic cell death in HeLa cells. J Cell Biol. 2002, 159:549-555.
- 5. Zemskova M., Sahakian E., Bashkirova S., and Lilly M. The PIM1 kinase is a critical component of a survival pathway activated by docetaxel and promotes survival of docetaxel-treated prostate cancer cells. J Biol Chem. 2008, 283:20635-20644.
- 6. Risinger A. L., Giles F. J., and Mooberry S. L. Microtubule dynamics as a target in oncology. Cancer Treat Rev. 2009, 35:255-261.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?