stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊欣儒 , Masters Advisor：徐世勳
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201600707
- Alonso, Abel Duarte, Jeremy Northcote, 2013. “Investigating Farmers’ Involvement in Value-added Activities: A Preliminary Study from Australia,” British Food Journal. 115(10): 1407-1427.
- Chang, Cheng-Lun, Shih-Wei Chen, Ke-Chung Peng, and Jyh-Ping Young, 2009. “The Analysis of Inter-industry Relations on Agribusiness in Taiwan,” Chinese Journal of Agribusiness Management. 14: 1-23.
- Coltrain, David, David Barton, and Mickael Boland, 2000. “Value Added: Opportunities and Strategies,” Arthur Capper Cooperative Center, Department of Agricultural Economics, Kansas State University. Available online: http://www.agmanager.info/agribus/busdev/valaddref/VALADD10%202col.pdf.
- Council of Agriculture, 2013. “Taiwan Agriculture towards Innovation and Integration: Joint Efforts to Promote New Agricultural Value Chain”. Taipei: Council of Agriculture. Non-English reference work, title translated. [行政院農業委員會，2013。「臺灣農業邁向創新與整合 共同努力推動新價值鏈農業」。臺北：行政院農業委員會。]
- Katz, Jeffrey P. and Michael Boland, 2000. “A New Value-added Strategy for the US Beef Industry: The Case of US Premium Beef Ltd,” British Food Journal. 102(9): 711-727.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?