stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abe Y, Yoon SO, Kubota K, Mendoza MC, Gygi SP, Blenis J (2009) p90 Ribosomal S6 Kinase and p70 Ribosomal S6 Kinase Link Phosphorylation of the Eukaryotic Chaperonin Containing TCP-1 to Growth Factor, Insulin, and Nutrient Signaling. J Biol Chem. 284(22), 14939–14948.
- Baguley BC (2010) Multiple Drug Resistance Mechanisms in Cancer. Mol Biotechnol 46, 308–316.
- Besnard A, Galan-Rodriguez B, Vanhoutte P, Caboche J (2011) Elk-1 a transcription factor with multiple facets in the brain. Front Neurosci. 5, 1-11.
- Bradley G, Ling V (1994) P-glycoprotein, multidrug resistance and tumor progression. Cancer Metast Rev. 13, 223-233.
- Camasses A, Bogdanova A, Shevchenko A, Zachariae W (2003) The CCT Chaperonin Promotes Activation of the Anaphase-Promoting Complex through the Generation of Functional Cdc20 (2003) Mol cell. 12, 87–100
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?