stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃郁儒 , Masters Advisor：楊銘欽
- Aldridge, K., George, I. D., Cole, K. K., Austin, J. R., Takahashi, T. N., Duan, Y., & Miles, J. H. (2011). Facial phenotypes in subgroups of prepubertal boys with autism spectrum disorders are correlated with clinical phenotypes. Mol Autism, 2(1), 15. doi: 10.1186/2040-2392-2-15
- Baio, J. (2012). Prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorders - Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network, 14 Sites, United States, 2008. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, 61(SS3, Suppl. S), 1-19.
- Bebbington, A., & Beecham, J. (2007). Social services support and expenditure for children with autism. Autism, 11(1), 43-61. doi: 10.1177/1362361307070911
- Butter, E. M., Wynn, J., & Mulick, J. A. (2003). Early intervention critical to autism treatment. Pediatric Annals, 32(10), 677-684.
- CDC. (2012). Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs)-Data & Statistics.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?