stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
洪雅暄 , Masters Advisor：劉進賢
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2011.00555
-  M. Abu-Hilal, Forced vibration of Euler–Bernoulli beams by means of dynamic Green functions, Journal of Sound and Vibration 267 (2003) 191–207.
-  M. A. Koplowa; A. Bhattacharyyaa; B. P. Mann, Closed form solutions for the dynamic response of Euler–Bernoulli beams with step changes in cross section, Journal of Sound and Vibration 295 (2006) 214–225.
-  Y.-J. Shin; J.-H. Yun, Transverse vibration of a uniform Euler-Bernoulli beam under varying axial force using differential transformation method, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology (KSME Int. J.) 20 (2006) 191-196.
-  C.-S. Liu, Cone of non-linear dynamical system and group preserving schemes, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 36 (2001) 1047-1068.
-  C.-W. Chang; C.-S. Liu, A new algorithm for direct and backward problems of heat conduction equation, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 53 (2010) 5552–5569.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?