stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Brokaw, R. S., 1967, " Ignition Kinetics of the Carbon Monoxide-Oxygen Reaction," Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, vol. 11, pp. 1063-1073.
-  Burbano, H. J., Pareja, J., and Amell, A. A., 2011, "Laminar Burning Velocities and Flame Stability Analysis of H2/CO/Air Mixtures with Dilution of N2 and CO2," International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 36, pp. 3232-3242.
-  Chaos, M. and Dryer, F. L., 2008, "Syngas Combustion Kinetics and Applications," Combustion Science and Technology, vol. 180, pp. 1053-1096.
-  Charlston–Goch, D., Chadwick, B. L., Morrison, R. J. S., Campisi, A., Thomsen, D. D., and Laurendeau, N. M., 2001, "Laser-Induced Fluorescence Measurements and Modeling of Nitric Oxide in Premixed Flames of CO+H2+CH4 and Air at High Pressures: I. Nitrogen Fixation," Combustion and Flame, vol. 125, pp. 729-743.
-  Chaudhuri, S., Kostka, S., Renfro, M. W., and Cetegen, B. M., 2010, "Blowoff dynamics of bluff body stabilized turbulent premixed flames," Combustion and Flame, vol. 157, pp. 790-802.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?