stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. Beck JK, Logan KJ, Hamm RM, Sproat SM, Musser KM, Everhart PD, McDermott HM, Copeland KC. Reimbursement for pediatric diabetes intensive case management: a model for chronic diseases? Pediatrics 2004;113:e47-50.
- 6. Carey K, Dor A. Does managerial outsourcing reduce expense preference behavior? A comparison of adopters and non-adopters of contract-management in US hospitals. http://www.nber.org/papers/w9157. Accessed 2011.1.18.
- 9. Donato R. Extending transaction cost economics: towards a synthesised approach for analysing contracting in health care markets with experience from the Australian private sector. Soc Sci Med 2010;71:1989-1996.
- 11. Gilmer T. Contracting for outpatient mental health services: effects on services use, quality, and costs. J Ment Health Policy Econ 2010;13:121-126.
- 14. Lu M, Ma CT, Yuan L. Risk selection and matching in performance-based contracting. Health Econ 2003;12:339-354.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?