stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳世峰 , Masters Advisor：鄭富書 Co-advisor ：翁孟嘉
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201602110
-  邱家吉 (2016)：節理岩體微觀力學模式之研究，立臺灣大學土木工程學系博士論文
-  李宏輝 (2008)：砂岩力學行為之微觀機制-以個別元素法探討，國立臺灣大學土木工程學系博士論文
-  陳正旺 (2005)：車籠埔斷層周圍岩石力學特性之初探，國立台灣大學土木工
-  Hsieh, Y.O., Li, H.H. , Huang, T.H. , Jeng, F.S., 2008. Interpretations on how the macroscopic mechanical behavior of sandstone affected by microscopic properties—Revealed by bonded-particle model, Engineering Geology, 99：1–10
-  Jack Dvorkin, Gary Mavko and Amos Nur, 1991 . The effect of cementation on the elastic properties of granular material, Mechanics of Materials, 12：207-217
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?