stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Baker, Michael, and Kevin Milligan. 2008. “How does job-protected maternity leave affect moth- ers’ employment?” Journal of Labor Economics 26(4): 655–691.
- Bana, Sarah, Kelly Bedard, and Maya Rossin-Slater. 2018. “The Impacts of Paid Family Leave Benefits: Regression Kink Evidence from California Administrative Data.” Technical Report, National Bureau of Economic Research.
- Baum II, Charles L. 2003. “The effect of state maternity leave legislation and the 1993 Family and Medical Leave Act on employment and wages.” Labour Economics 10(5): 573–596.
- Blackwell, Matthew, Stefano Iacus, Gary King, and Giuseppe Porro. 2009. “cem: Coarsened exact matching in Stata.” The Stata Journal 9(4): 524–546.
- Dahl, Gordon B, Katrine V Løken, Magne Mogstad, and Kari Vea Salvanes. 2016. “What is the case for paid maternity leave?” Review of Economics and Statistics 98(4): 655–670.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?