stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝立忻 , Masters Advisor：張康聰
- 徐嘉君 (2007) 利用生態棲位模擬 (Ecological Niche Modeling, ENM) 預測物種分佈模式及其於保育生物學上的應用。林業研究專訊，14(1) : 36。
- 梁玉琦 (2004) 台灣生態區分區之研究。國立台灣大學森林環境暨資源學研究所碩士論文。
- Beerling, D.J., Bailet, J.P. and Conolly, A.P. (1994) Fallopia Japonica (Houtt.) Ronse Decraene. The Journal of Ecology, 82(4): 959–979.
- DiTomaso, J.M. (2000) Invasive weeds in rangelands. Species, impacts, and management. Weed Science, 48: 255–265.
- Ficetola, G. F., Thuiller, W. and Miaud, C. (2007) Prediction and validation of the potential global distribution of a problematic alien invasive species — the American bullfrog. Diversity and Distributions, 13: 476–485.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?