stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. 陳令錫。1996。單一懸吊唇槽鋼軌道自走式噴霧裝置開發。臺中區農業改良場研究彙報53：25-34。
- 11. Beasley, E. O., R. P. Rohrbach, C. M. Mainland, and J. R. Meyer. 1983. Saturation Spraying of Blueberries with Partial Spray Recovery. Transactions of the ASAE 26(3): 732-736.
- 12. Gebhardt, M. R., C. L. Day, C. E. Goering, and L. E. Bode. 1974. Automatic Sprayer Control System. Transactions of the ASAE 17(6) : 1043-1047.
- 13. Gebhardt, M. R., C. E. Goering, J. T. Holstun, Jr., and A. R. Klethermes. 1982. A High Wide Tractor for Controlled Traffic Research. Transactions of the ASAE 25(1) : 77-80.
- 14. Halder, M. R., S.K. Dash, and S. K. Som. 2002. Initiation of Air Core in a Simplex Nozzle and the Effects of Operating and Geometrical Parameters on its Shape and Size. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science 26: 871-878.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?