stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃誠印 , Masters Advisor：李世光 Co-advisor ：許聿翔
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201802861
-  S. Zaehringer, M. Menacher, P. Kirchner, and N. Schwesinger, "Normally closed piezoelectric micro valve," in 2010 Symposium on Design Test Integration and Packaging of MEMS/MOEMS (DTIP), 2010, pp. 105-109.
-  B. D. Iverson and S. V. Garimella, "Recent advances in microscale pumping technologies: a review and evaluation," Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 145-174, 2008/08/01 2008.
-  J. Melin and S. R Quake, Microfluidic Large-Scale Integration: The Evolution of Design Rules for Biological Automation. 2007, pp. 213-31.
-  M. N. D, "Hydraulic Control System 1st edn (Hoboken, NJ: Wiley)," pp. pp 179–87, 2005.
-  T. Dolżan et al., "Design of transdermal drug delivery system with PZT actuated micropump," in 2014 37th International Convention on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics (MIPRO), 2014, pp. 96-99.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?