stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳盈秀 , Masters Advisor：周素卿
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2012.00847
- Bridge, G. and McManus, P. (2000) Sticks and stones: environmental narratives and discursive regulation in the forestry and mining sectors, Antipode, 32 (1): 10-47.
- Liverman, D. (2004) Who governs, at what scale and at what price? Geography, environmental governance, and the commodiﬁcation of nature, Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 94 (4): 734-738.
- Gandy, M. (2002) Concrete and Clay: Reworking Nature in New York City, Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press.
- McGranahan, G., and Satterthwaite, D. (2003) Urban centers: an assement of sustainability, Annual Review of Environmental Resources, 28: 243-74.
- Munshi, D. and Kurian, P. (2005) Imperializing spin cycles: a postcolonial look at public relations, greenwashing, and the separation of publics, Public Relations Review, 31: 513-520.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?