stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊璧謙 , Masters Advisor：高照明
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201800510
- Bowker, L. (2002). Computer-aided Translation Technology: A Practical Introduction. University of Ottawa Press.
- Bowker, L., & Pearson, J. (2002). Working with specialized language : a practical guide to using corpora. London: Routledge.
- Delpech, E. M. (2014). Comparable Corpora and Computer-assisted Translation. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Association for Computational Linguistics Stroudsburg, PA, USA. Retrieved from https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=991328
- Gao, Z.-M. (高照明). (2002). 中英雙語近義句翻譯檢索系統An Online Chinese-English Translation Retrieval System for Near Synonymous Sentences. 翻譯學研究集刊, (7), 75–107.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?