stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.林竹璇（民94）。”產品服務網路之維修供應初探 ”。國立台灣大學工業工程學研究所碩士論文。
- 3.高余杰（民 95）。”考量事前維修服務委託契約下維修商最適化備品供給率模型”。國立台灣大學商學研究所碩士論文。
- 6.Bassok, Y., Anupindi, R. and Akella, R.,” Single period multiproduct inventory models with substitution”, Operations Research , 47,4, (1999), 632–642
- 7.Carlson, R.C., Beckman, S.L. and Kropp, D.H., “ The effectiveness of extending the horizon in rolling production scheduling”, Decision Sciences, 13,(1986) 129-146
- 8. Chelbi, A., and Aït-Kadi, D.. “Spare provisioning strategy for preventively replaced systems subjected to random failure”, International Journal of Production Economics, 74, (2001), 183-189.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?