stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蘇文彥 , Masters Advisor：林清富
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2008.00600
-  Y. R. Ryu, T. S. Lee, J. A. Lubguban, H. W. White, B. J. Kim, Y. S. Park, and C. J. Youn, "Next generation of oxide photonic devices: ZnO-based ultraviolet light emitting diodes," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 88, Jun 2006.
-  S. H. Park, S. H. Kim, and S. W. Han, "Growth of homoepitaxial ZnO film on ZnO nanorods and light emitting diode applications," Nanotechnology, vol. 18, Feb 2007.
-  M. H. Huang, S. Mao, H. Feick, H. Q. Yan, Y. Y. Wu, H. Kind, E. Weber, R. Russo, and P. D. Yang, "Room-temperature ultraviolet nanowire nanolasers," Science, vol. 292, pp. 1897-1899, Jun 2001.
-  Z. L. Pei, C. Sun, M. H. Tan, J. Q. Xiao, D. H. Guan, R. F. Huang, and L. S. Wen, "Optical and electrical properties of direct-current magnetron sputtered ZnO : Al films," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 90, pp. 3432-3436, Oct 2001.
-  C. Agashe, O. Kluth, J. Hupkes, U. Zastrow, B. Rech, and M. Wuttig, "Efforts to improve carrier mobility in radio frequency sputtered aluminum doped zinc oxide films," Journal of Applied Physics, vol.95, pp. 1911-1917, Feb 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?