stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
機器譯本與人工譯本的差異：基於Coh - Metrix 3.0與詞性標記的定量分析
Differences between Human and Machine Translations: A Quantitative Analysis Based on Coh-Metrix 3.0 and CLAWS Tagger
繆嬋君 , Masters Advisor：高照明
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201602413
中譯英翻譯 ； Coh-Metrix 3.0 ； 機器翻譯 ； 人工翻譯 ； 可比語料 ； CLAWS 詞性標記 ； Chinese-to-English translation ； Coh-Metrix 3.0 ； machine translation ； human translation ； comparable corpora ； CLAWS Part-of-speech Tagger
- Allen, J. (2003). Post-editing. Benjamins Translation Library, 35, 297-318.
- ALPAC Report (1966). Languages and machines: computers in translation and linguistics. A report by the Automatic Language Processing Advisory Committee, Division of Behavioral Sciences, National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council. (Publication 1416).
- Anazawa, R., Ishikawa, H., Park, M. J., & Kiuchi, T. (2013). Online machine translation use with nursing literature: evaluation method and usability. Computers Informatics Nursing, 31(2), 59-65.
- Baker, M. (1993). Corpus linguistics and translation studies: Implications and applications. Text and Technology: In Honour of John Sinclair, 233, 250.
- Baker, M. (1996). Corpus-based translation studies. Terminology, LSP and Translation Benjamins Translation Library Studies in Language Engineering in Honour of Juan C. Sager, 175.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?