stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Anders W. Sandvik. Stochastic series expansion method for quantum Ising models with arbitrary interactions. Phys. Rev. E, 68(5):056701, Nov 2003.
-  N. Xu, C. E. Matt, E. Pomjakushina, X. Shi, R. S. Dhaka, N. C. Plumb, M. Radović, P. K. Biswas, D. Evtushinsky, V. Zabolotnyy, J. H. Dil, K. Conder, J. Mesot, H. Ding, and M. Shi. Exotic kondo crossover in a wide temperature region in the topological kondo insulator smb6 revealed by high-resolution arpes. Phys. Rev. B, 90:085148, Aug 2014.
-  B. Dalla Piazza, M. Mourigal, N. B. Christensen, G. J. Nilsen, P. Tregenna-Piggott, T. G. Perring, M. Enderle, D. F. McMorrow, D. A. Ivanov, and H. M. Rønnow. Fractional excitations in the square-lattice quantum antiferromagnet. Nature Physics, 11(1):62–68, Jan 2015.
-  K. S. D. Beach. Identifying the maximum entropy method as a special limit of stochastic analytic continuation. arXiv e-prints, pages cond–mat/0403055, Mar 2004.
-  Agustin Nieto. Evaluating sums over the Matsubara frequencies. Computer Physics Communications, 92(1):54–64, Nov 1995.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?