stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳禕文 , Masters Advisor：陳中平 Co-advisor ：陳佑宗
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2015.00874
-  R. Mitra, J. Fain‐Thornton, and N. L. Craig, "piggyBac can bypass DNA synthesis during cut and paste transposition," The EMBO Journal, vol. 27, pp. 1097-1109, 2008.
-  S. Ding, X. Wu, G. Li, M. Han, Y. Zhuang, and T. Xu, "Efficient transposition of the piggyBac (PB) transposon in mammalian cells and mice," Cell, vol. 122, pp. 473-483, 2005.
-  J. Cadiñanos and A. Bradley, "Generation of an inducible and optimized piggyBac transposon system," Nucleic acids research, vol. 35, p. e87, 2007.
-  J.-B. Hong, F.-J. Chou, A. T. Ku, H.-H. Fan, T.-L. Lee, Y.-H. Huang, et al., "A Nucleolus-Predominant piggyBac Transposase, NP-mPB, Mediates Elevated Transposition Efficiency in Mammalian Cells," PloS one, vol. 9, p. e89396, 2014.
-  A. G. Uren, H. Mikkers, J. Kool, L. van der Weyden, A. H. Lund, C. H. Wilson, et al., "A high-throughput splinkerette-PCR method for the isolation and sequencing of retroviral insertion sites," Nature protocols, vol. 4, pp. 789-798, 2009.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?