stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: https://doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing a document with a DOI, the DOI permanent URL should always be presented (if using APA or Chicago format, present https://doi.org/DOI number). If using a citation format that does not specify DOI, the DOI permanent URL should still be presented as a priority.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄭家豪 , Masters Advisor：陳中平
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.00915
-  N. A. Dodgson, "Autostereoscopic 3D displays." IEEE Computer Magazine, Volume 38, Number 8, Page 31-36, August 2005.
-  M. T. M. Lambooij, W. A. IJsselsteij, and I. Heynderickx,” Visual Discomfort in Stereoscopic Displays: A Review,” SPIE-IS&T, Volume 6490, Page 1-13, 2007.
-  N. Qian, "Binocular Disparity and the Perception of Depth," Neuron, Volume 18, Page 359-368, March 1997.
-  N. A. Dodgson, “Analysis of the Viewing Zone of Multiview Autostereoscopic displays,” Proc. SPIE Stereoscopic Displays and Virtual Reality Systems IX, 254, Volume 4660, Pages 254–265, May 2002.
-  D. M. Hoffman, A. R. Girshick, K. Akeley and M. S. Banks, “Vergence–Accommodation Conflicts Hinder Visual Performance and Cause Visual Fatigue,” Journal of Vision, Volume 8, Number 3, Article 33, March 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?