stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳燕萍 , Ph.D Advisor：蔡向榮
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2012.01038
- Aalbaek, B., Rasmussen, J., Nielsen, B., Olsen, J.E., 1991. Prevalence of antibiotic- resistant Escherichia coli in Danish pigs and cattle. APMIS. 99, 1103-1110.
- Aarestrup, F.M., Seyfarth, A.M., Emborg, H.D., Pedersen, K., Hendriksen, R.S., Bager, F., 2001. Effect of abolishment of the use of antimicrobial agents for growth promotion on occurrence of antimicrobial resistance in fecal enterococci from food animals in Denmark. Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 45, 2054-2059.
- Amábile-Cuevas, C.F., Demple, B., 1991. Molecular characterization of the soxRS genes of Escherichia coli: two genes control a superoxide stress regulon. Nucleic Acids Res. 19, 4479-4484.
- Angelakis, E., Biswas, S., Taylor, C., Raoult, D., Rolain, J.M., 2008. Heterogeneity of susceptibility to fluoroquinolones in Bartonella isolates from Australia reveals a natural mutation in gyrA. J. Antimicrob. Chemother. 61, 1252-1255.
- Ash, W.J., 1967. Antibiotics and infectious serositis in White Pekin ducklings. Avian Dis. 11, 38-41.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?