stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃筱晴 , Masters Advisor：周佳;林依依
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2010.01084
- Adem, J., 1956: A series solution for the barotropic vorticity equation and its application in the study of atmospheric vortices. Tellus, 8, 364-372.
- Anthes, R. A., 1982: Tropical cyclones: Their evolution, structure and effects. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 208 pp.
- Bengtsson, L., M. Botzet, and M. Esch, 1996: Will greenhouse gas induced warming over the next 50 years lead to higher frequency and greater intensity of hurricanes? Tellus, 48A, 57-73.
- Black, M. L., Gamache, J. F., Marks Jr., F. D., Samsury, C. E., and Willoughby H. E., 2002: Eastern Pacific hurricanes Jimena of 1991 and Olivia of 1994: The effects of vertical shear on structure and intensity. Mon. Wea. Rev., 130, 2291-2312.
- Briegel, L. M. and W. M. Frank, 1997: Large-scale influences on tropical cyclogenesis in the western North Pacific. Mon. Wea. Rev., 125, 1397-1413.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?