stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王郁傑 , Masters Advisor：王俊能 Co-advisor ：裴家騏
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201900496
- Assmann, J., & Czaplicka, J. (1995). Collective memory and cultural identity. New german critique(65), 125-133.
- Azfar, O. (2002). The New Institutional Economics Approach to Economic Development-An Analytic Primer. The Pakistan Development Review, 45, 965-980.
- Becker, M., McRobb, R., Watson, F., Droge, E., Kanyembo, B., Murdoch, J., & Kakumbi, C. (2013). Evaluating wire-snare poaching trends and the impacts of by-catch on elephants and large carnivores. Biological Conservation, 158, 26-36.
- Bennett, E. L., & Robinson, J. G. (2000). Hunting of wildlife in tropical forests: implications for biodiversity and forest peoples. Environment Department working papers, 76.
- Berkes, F., Colding, J., & Folke, C. (2000). REDISCOVERY OF TRADITIONAL ECOLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE AS ADAPTIVE MANAGEMENT. Ecological Applications, 10(5), 1251-1262.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?