stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
邱智軍 , Masters Advisor：王勝德
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2011.01130
-  D. M. Dramicanin, et al., "On Design and Exploitation Strategies of Reconfigurable Firewalls," in Telecommunications in Modern Satellite, Cable and Broadcasting Services, 2007. TELSIKS 2007. 8th International Conference on, 2007, pp. 597-600.
-  Pereira, F. D. and Ordonez, E. D. M., "SSDR - Reconfigurable Firewall: Reconfiguration Model Performance," in Programmable Logic, 2008 4th Southern Conference on, 2008, pp. 253-256.
-  John W. Lockwood, Christopher Neely, Christopher Zuver, James Moscola, Sarang Dharmapurikar, and David Lim, "An extensible, system-onprogrammable-chip, content-aware Internet firewall," in Field Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL), Lisbon Portugal, 2003, p. 14B.
-  K. Koht-arsa and S. Sanguanpong, "A practical approach for building a parallel firewall for ten gigabit Ethernet backbone," in Security Technology, 2008. ICCST 2008. 42nd Annual IEEE International Carnahan Conference on, 2008, pp. 331-338.
-  Uchida, T., "Hardware-Based TCP Processor for Gigabit Ethernet," Nuclear Science, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 55, pp. 1631-1637, 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?