stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊書阜 , Masters Advisor：許麗卿
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2010.01138
- 1. Rathmann, W. and G. Giani, Global prevalence of diabetes: estimates for the year 2000 and projections for 2030. Diabetes Care, 2004.27(10),2568.
- 2. Chiang, C.W.,Chen,C. Y.,Chiu,H.F.,Wu,H.L.,Yang,C.Y., Trends in the use of antihypertensive drugs by outpatients with diabetes in Taiwan, 1997-2003. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf, 2007.16(4),412.
- 5. Campbell, R.K., Type 2 diabetes: where we are today: an overview of disease burden, current treatments, and treatment strategies. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003),2009.49,S3. 6. Guilherme, A.,Virbasius,J.V.,Puri,V.,Czech, M. P., Adipocyte dysfunctions linking obesity to insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol, 2008.9(5), 367.
- 7. Das, S.K. and R. Chakrabarti, Non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus: present therapies and new drug targets. Mini Rev Med Chem, 2005. 5(11), 1019.
- 8. Garg, S.K., The role of basal insulin and glucagon-like peptide-1 agonists in the therapeutic management of type 2 diabetes--a comprehensive review. Diabetes Technol Ther,2010.12(1),11.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?