stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳佩君 , Masters Advisor：曾惠斌
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2011.01146
- 2. Chang, Andrew Shing-Tao and P.E.,Member, ASCE(2001),“Defining cost/schedule performance indices and their ranges for design projects”, 122-130, Journal of Management in Engineering
- 3. Cheng, Min-Yuan, Peng, Hsien-Sheng, Wu, Yu-Wei and Chen, Te-Lin (2010),“Estimate at completion for construction projects using evolutionary support vector machine inference model”, 619-629, Automation in Construction 19
- 4. Corbett, Charles J. and Pan, Jeh-Nan (2002),“Evaluating enviromental performance using statistical process control techniques”, 68-83，European Journal of Operational Research 139
- 6. Lewin,A.Y.& J.W.Minton(1986),“Determining organizational effectiveness：Another look, and an agenda for research”, Management Science, Vol. 32, No. 5, pp.514-538
- 10. 袁玉珠(2001),”公共工程預算執行績效評估指標之研究—平衡計分卡之應用”,中原大學碩士學位論文
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?