stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
唐達言 , Masters Advisor：張學孔
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.01038
- 1. Adams, H.S. et al., (2001). Assessment of road users’ elemental carbon personal exposure levels, London, UK, Atmospheric Environment, 36:5335–5342.
- 2. Ainsworth, B.E. et al., (2010). Compendium of physical activities: an update of activity codes and MET intensities, Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 32:S498–504.
- 3. Anderson, L.B. et al., (2000). All-cause mortality associated with physical activity during leisure time, work, sports, and cycling to work, Archives of Internal Medicine, 160:1621–1628.
- 4. Bauman, A.E., (2004). Updating the evidence that physical activity is good for health: an epidemiological review, Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 7:6–19.
- 5. Boogaard, H., (2009). Exposure to ultrafine and fine particles and noise during cycling and driving in 11 Dutch cities, Atmospheric Environment, 43:4234–4242.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?