stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳冠伃 , Masters Advisor：何傳愷 Co-advisor ：端木茂甯
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202100053
- Agosta, S. J., Morton, D., Marsh, B. D., Kuhn, K. M. (2005). Nightly, seasonal, and yearly patterns of bat activity at night roosts in the central appalachians. Journal of Mammalogy 86(6), 1210-1219.
- Anderson, P., Villalba, R., Halloy, S., Young, B., Cordero, D., Gast, F., Jaimes, E., Ruiz, D. (2011). Consequences of Climate Change for ecosystems and ecosystem services in the Tropical Andes. Climate change and biodiversity in the tropical Andes, 1, 1-18.
- Angert, A. L., Huxman, T. E., Chesson, P., Venable, D. L. (2009). Functional tradeoffs determine species coexistence via the storage effect. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 106, 11641-11645. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.0904512106
- Bellard, C., Bertelsmeier, C., Leadley, P., Thuiller, W., Courchamp, F. (2012). Impacts of climate change on the future of biodiversity. Ecology Letters, 15, 365-377. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1461-0248.2011.01736.x
- Bhuiyan, M. A., Jabeen, M., Zaman, K., Khan, A., Ahmad, J., Hishan, S. S. (2018). The impact of climate change and energy resources on biodiversity loss: Evidence from a panel of selected Asian countries. Renewable Energy, 117, 324-340.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?