stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Biehler, D. D., & Simon, G. L. (2011). The Great Indoors: Research frontiers on indoor environments as active political-ecological spaces. Progress in Human Geography, 35(2), 172-192.
- Bijker, W. E. (2012). "The social construction of Bakelite: Toward a theory of invention." in The social construction of technological systems: New directions in the sociology and history of technolog. Cambridge: The MIT Press, pp.159-187.
- Bijker, W. E. (1997). Of bicycles, bakelites, and bulbs: Toward a theory of sociotechnical change. Cambridge: The MIT press.
- Caprotti, F., & Romanowicz, J. (2013). Thermal Eco‐cities: Green Building and Urban Thermal Metabolism. International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 37(6), pp.1949-1967.
- Cidell, J. (2009). A political ecology of the built environment: LEED certification for green buildings. Local Environment, 14(7), pp.621-633.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?