stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳信宇 , Masters Advisor：管傑雄
-  侯舜齡，"高分子聚合物分散型液晶的特性與其在抬頭顯示器和可調式共振腔的應用，"國立台灣大學光電工程學研究所，碩士論文(2013)
-  lam-Choon Khoo，Shin-tson Wu，"Optics and Nonlinear Optics of Liquid Crystals， " Vol.1.World Scientific，1993.
-  Kim，Mingyun，et al. "Fabrication of Microcapsules for Dye-Doped Polymer-Dispersed Liquid Crystal-Based Smart Windows." ACS applied materials & interfaces 7.32 (2015)： 17904-17909.
-  Yow，Huai Nyin，and Alexander F. Routh. "Formation of liquid core–polymer shell microcapsules." Soft Matter 2.11 (2006)： 940-949.
-  Tu，Yingfeng，et al. "A synthetic approach towards micron-sized smectic liquid crystal capsules via the diffusion controlled swelling method." Polymer Chemistry 6.13 (2015)： 2551-2559.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?