stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄭和光 , Masters Advisor：邱奕鵬
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201600866
-  B. A. Munk, Frequency Selective Surfaces: Theory and Design, New York: Wiley, 2000.
-  K. Sarabandi and N. Behdad, “A frequency selective surface with miniaturized elements,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 55, no. 5, pp. 1239-1245, May 2007.
-  C. N. Chiu and K. P. Chang, “A novel miniaturized-element frequency selective surface having a stable resonance,” IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., vol.8, pp. 1175-1177, 2009.
-  M. A. Joumayly and N. Behdad, “A new technique for design of low-profile, second-order, bandpass frequency selective surfaces,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 452-459, Feb. 2009.
-  N. Behdad, M. A. Joumayly, and M. Salehi, “A low-profile third-order bandpass frequency selective surface,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 460-466, Feb. 2009.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?