stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林函廷 , Masters Advisor：林唯芳
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2009.01101
-  C. Andersson*, “New Ways to Enhance the Functionality of Paperboard by Surface Treatment – a Review”, Packaging technology and science,(2008).
-  P. Actis*, A. Denoyelle, R. Boukherroub, S. Szunerits, “Influence of the surface termination on the electrochemical properties of boron-doped diamond (BDD) interfaces”, Electrochemistry Communications 10 (2008) 402–406
-  W. Brostow*, T. Datashvili, D. Kao, J. Too, “Tribological Properties of LDPE Boehmite Composites”, Polymer Composites (2009) 1-9
-  C. E. Corcione*, M. Frigione, D. Acierno, “Rheological Characterization of UV-Curable Epoxy Systems: Effects of o-Boehmite Nanofillers and a Hyperbranched Polymeric Modifier”, Journal of Applied Polymer Science 112 (2009) 1302-1310
-  C. Decker*, “The Use of UV Irradiation in Polymerization”, Polymer International 45 (1998) 133-141
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?