stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Boore, D. M. (2001). Effect of baseline corrections on displacements and response spectra for several recordings of the 1999 Chi-Chi, Taiwan, earthquake, Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. 91, 1199-1211.
- 3. Boore, D. M., C. D. Stephens, and W. B. Joyner (2002). Comments on baseline correction of digital strong-motion data: examples from the 1999 Hector Mine, California, earthquake, Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. 92, 1543-1560.
- 4. Buckingham, E. (1914). On physically similar systems; illustrations of the use of dimensional equations, Phys. Rev. Vol.4, 345-376.
- 5. Chiu, H.-C. (1997). Stable baseline correction of digital strong-motion data, Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. 87, 932-944.
- 9. Iai S. (1989). Similitude for shaking table tests on soil-structure-fluid model in 1g gravitational field, Japanese Society of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Vol. 29, No. 1, 105-118.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?