stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- American Psychiatric Association (1994) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: DSM-IV. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association.
- American Psychiatric Association (2000) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: DSM-IV-TR. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association.
- Allen, Davina, Lesley Griffiths and Patricia Lyne (2004) Understanding Complex Trajectories in Health and Social Care Provision. Sociology of Health & Illness 26(7): 1008-1030.
- Allsop, Judith (2006) Medical Dominance in a Changing World: The UK Case. Health Sociology Review 15(5): 444-457.
- Ballenger, Jesse F. (2006a) The Biomedical Deconstruction of Senility and the Persistent Stigmatization of Old Age in the United States. Pp. 106-120 in Thinking about Dementia: Culture, Loss, and the Anthropology of Senility, edited by Leibing, Annette and Lawrence Cohen. New Brunswick, N.J.: Rutgers University Press.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?