stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
覃玉蓉 , Masters Advisor：黃長玲
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.01291
- Bettio, Francesca and Janneke Plantenga. 2004. "Comparing Care Regimes in Europe." Feminist Economics. 10(1): 85-113.
- England, Paula and Nancy Folbre. 2003. "Contracting for Care." In Feminist Economics Today: Beyond Economic Man, eds. Ferber, Marianne A. and Julie A. Nelson. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 33-60.
- Evans, Peter. 1992. "The State as Problem and Solution: Predation, Embedded Autonomy, and Structural Change." In The Politics of Economic Adjustment: International Constraints, Distributive Conflicts and the State, eds. S., Haggard and Kaufman R. R. New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 139-181.
- Evans, Peter. 1995. Embedded Autonomy: State and Industrial Transformation. New Jersey: Princeton University Press.
- Folbre, Nancy. 1995. "'Holding hands at midnight': The paradox of caring labor." Feminist Economics. 1(1): 73-92.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?