stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
賴彥瑋 , Masters Advisor：陳俊宏 Co-advisor ：游宏祥
- Agostini, M., Tucci, P., Killick, R., Candi, E., Sayan, B.S., Rivetti di Val Cervo, P., Nicotera, P., McKeon, F., Knight, R.A., Mak, T.W., et al. (2011). Neuronal differentiation by TAp73 is mediated by microRNA-34a regulation of synaptic protein targets. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 108, 21093-21098.
- Ambros, V. (2004). The functions of animal microRNAs. Nature 431, 350-355.
- Awasaki, T., and Ito, K. (2004). Engulfing action of glial cells is required for programmed axon pruning during Drosophila metamorphosis. Current biology : CB 14, 668-677.
- Awasaki, T., and Lee, T. (2011). Orphan nuclear receptors control neuronal remodeling during fly metamorphosis. Nature neuroscience 14, 6-7.
- Awasaki, T., Tatsumi, R., Takahashi, K., Arai, K., Nakanishi, Y., Ueda, R., and Ito, K. (2006). Essential role of the apoptotic cell engulfment genes draper and ced-6 in programmed axon pruning during Drosophila metamorphosis. Neuron 50, 855-867.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?