stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Alexandrov, N., Tai, S., Wang, W., Mansueto, L., Palis, K., Fuentes, R.R., Ulat, V.J., Chebotarov, D., Zhang, G., Li, Z., et al. (2015). SNP-Seek database of SNPs derived from 3000 rice genomes. Nucleic Acids Res. 43, D1023–D1027.
- 2. Anders, S., and Huber, W. (2010). Differential expression analysis for sequence count data. Genome Biol. 11, R106.
- 3. Angaji, S.A., Septiningsih, E.M., Mackill, D.J., and Ismail, A.M. (2010). QTLs associated with tolerance of flooding during germination in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Euphytica 172, 159–168.
- 4. Arends, D., Prins, P., Jansen, R.C., and Broman, K.W. (2010). R/qtl: high-throughput multiple QTL mapping. Bioinformatics 26, 2990–2992.
- 6. Baltazar, M.D., Ignacio, J.C.I., Thomson, M.J., Ismail, A.M., Mendioro, M.S., and Septiningsih, E.M. (2014). QTL mapping for tolerance of anaerobic germination from IR64 and the aus landrace Nanhi using SNP genotyping. Euphytica 197, 251–260.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?