stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Fortune Cookie as Orientalist Simulacrum: An Analysis of Foreignized English as a Marker of America’s Middle Kingdom
馬思聰 , Masters Advisor：陳榮彬 Co-advisor ：石岱崙
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201803285
美式中國文物件 ； 仿像 ； 幸運籤餅 ； 東方主義 ； 偽譯 ； American representations of China ； simulacrum ； fortune cookie ； Orientalism ； pseudo-translation
- Abrams, S. (2012, February 28). The Racisity of Fortune Cookies. Retrieved from http://www.chinahearsay.com/the-racisity-of-fortune-cookies/
- André, J. S., & Peng, H. (2012). China and Its Others: Knowledge Transfer through Translation, 1829-2010. Rodopi.
- Baker, M. (ed.) (1998). Encyclopedia of Translation Studies. London and New York: Routledge.
- Baker, M. (2006). Translation and Conflict: A Narrative Account. London: Routledge.
- Baudrillard, J. (1994). Simulacra and Simulation. (S. F. Glaser, Trans.) (14th Printing edition). Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?